Friday 28 October 2016

Animated Poem (Process)





(Sketching key frames 1-22) I started sketching my key frames just to have an idea of what I was thinking.. By the way It's not a literal interpretation of the poem..

(Yes.. That was the first attempt for the first idea...)

I did change it a lot and add lots more frames and that is the result.

Animated Poem (Sketching key frames 1-26) (FIRST PART) 

As you can see I tried to play with the timing to give a more realistic feeling to the animation and worked... (yeeey..) now that I got the idea right and have the key frames for that I just need to add more "in between" frames to it.

And that is the result:

132 frames in total. Next step is colouring but not all the animation, i want to make it in grey tone and make the cups blue.

No comments:

Post a Comment